Sunday, February 20, 2011

Misses Blazer With Elbow Patches

The explosion



Far from wanting to review a fashion phenomenon, I find the roots of haiku, which has burst its seventeen syllables me. Here to stay. I do not mean the old basis centennial Basho's verses or Bonshoo, but this revival of poetry in my inner metric in a simple but complex and synthetic significance. Try to think as I speak out loud that the reader is interested in my story.

distant remember the first reading of this magnificent art of the poem. As far as the assault took to forget that part of my mind. Was a chance meeting at seventeen, in a now-defunct library, led by the hand of my interest in reading Japanese. But it was not exactly readings of poets but philosophers and therapists in the country. But it was inevitable glare of the match with three wonderful verses.

Later, Borges and Cortazar showed me the unique power of haiku. A single verse would be worth the title of a book Cortázar: Twilight Except . And 17 haiku rededicate ourselves to Borges as an exceptional poet in all fields of poetry. Not surprisingly seventeen syllable haiku of seventeen accurate for an absolutely vital. Then in other major authors, Octavio Paz, Benedetti, the poetic form acquired new twists.

I finally dared to make the first last ten years or less. Timidly at first and now with more courage than discretion, and should recommend that kind of poetry, I decided to capture the world that way.

The haiku is a martial art of the word. Has the demand for the metric as a driver in a way that has to contain, rather than expand. And the synthesis and surprise should directing their content. Other rules have been lost in time. But do we need more discipline and synthesis. Feel, perceive, think and express with accuracy, elegance and brilliance. At least that's the challenge of my own haiku explosion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment