Saturday, February 26, 2011

Can You Contract Strep Throat More Than Once




Normal

The Rain Leaves is dedicated today to tour the poetry of all time, or nearly all times of this long project that I am a poet. Do not say it disparagingly, much less with the deception of false modesty, rather uncommon, but with all the slow feeling, reflection and wonder, not without some inner shame, I wake up these words spoken in different time, now close as eternity.

Boldness is to want the reader to participate in this trip, always risky but adventurous, full of meetings enabling with the word. That happens to me. I hope the reader will find some of this my fantasy in texts read.

Poetry has been marginal line delimiting is my life. Not only experience but as a reflection, such as finding and disagreement, as a question where the answer is contained hidden, behind the quiet observation. Poetry is life and I wish we could do the reverse, turn life into poetry, but that we leave to the immortals.

Let the reader enjoy this Rain of poetic texts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment